By commissioning me, Samantha Lim, you agree to all the terms stated below. Please make sure that you have read and understood my T.O.S (Terms of Service) prior to commissioning me.
- All personal information will remain confidential.
- I reserve the right to obtain a copyright for any original work I create.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission request.
- I reserve the right to display all artwork unless otherwise specified and agreed upon before payment.
- I reserve the right to reproduce any artwork I have created.
- I reserve the rights to reproduce a custom character unless you own the copyright of the character.
- I reserve the rights to post progress reports of the image unless otherwise stated.
- Any original character reproduced will be credited to you with a link to your webpage or image (if applicable).
- You must be over the age of 18 to order any mature-themed image or text, including all nudity and excessive violence.
- I reserve the right to request age verification (ID, credit card, etc.) before payment for mature artwork.
- There is a minimum deposit for all commissions. The deposit must be paid before I begin work and will be deducted from the total amount.
- Payment and refund information found here
- If you would like an update or progress report on your commission, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Please do not send repetitive messages. I will respond as soon as I am able, but please be aware that we may not be in the same time zone, and I may not be able to respond immediately.
- If you have specific requirements for image size, file type, dpi, etc., please let me know before making payment.
- My images cannot be altered or reproduced without my consent.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, all work is for personal use only. If the work is intended for commercial purposes, please discuss this with me before making an agreement or payment.Images may only be displayed in the participants gallery. If this is a group commission or gift commission, please let us know who it is for and where it will be posted
- For group commissions, we reserve the right to request the consent of all parties before proceeding.
- For gift commissions featuring “original characters,” we will confirm with the owner that it is okay to draw the character.
- If the artwork is to be posted online, all parties agree to credit the artist and provide a link to her website or member page. Do not claim the work as your own.
- There may be additional fees for changes made after the initial sketch has been approved and line work completed. These fees will vary based on the difficulty of the change, the medium used, and the current stage of the commission. These fees do not apply if the change is required due to an error made by the artist.
- There will be an extra cost if you request your commission to be rushed after an agreed upon completion date. The cost will be determined by the amount of extra work required and any other work that may need to be put on hold.
To order a commission please contact me.
Need more info?